Successful candidate will manage our IT Infrastructure, servers, and desktops, laptops with Linux and Windows OS in addition to testing our products in mission critical environment.
- Manage and maintain Servers with Linux and Windows OS
- Install and troubleshoot Linux and Windows servers and desktops
- Test our products in mission critical environment, you will also help our test team in ensuring the highest quality possible in term of correctness, look and feel and robustness
- Install our products in client’s sites
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Engineering, Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- Very good spoken and written English in order to design prototypes and train staff.
- Attention to detail, customer-service orientation, and creativity in problem-solving.
- Ability to work in a team and to communicate in a clear way to provide training to staff and faculty.
- Superior knowledge of configuring Linux and Windows is definitely great asset
- Good knowledge in configuring and maintaining network equipment (Router, Firewall and Switches)