Technical Project Managers
As Project Manager you will be responsible for the day-to-day operation of R&D teams as well as project schedule, issues and tracking.
To be successful as Project Manager you need to have:
- Min 10 year experience in S/W Industry, ideally as hands-on Manager.
- Min 3 year experience in managing R&D team and budget in a fast-paced environment.
- Good understanding of OO concepts and principles as well as hands-on experience in Java, C++, Databases.
- Knowledge and hands-on experience in Internet Protocol, Routers, wire-less and -line communication devices is definitely an asset.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- S1 or B.Sc. or B.S.E.E in Computer Science or Engineering from reputable Universities – S2 or Master is preferred.
- Fluency in English (spoken and written).
- Great coding skills as well as deep understanding of complex S/W problems.
- “Can-do” attitude and a great team player.