We have several openings as S/W Engineers
As S/W Engineer you will be responsible for large S/W components as well as assisting Technical Leader in project schedule, issues and tracking.
To be successful you need to bring the following qualifications:
- Min 3 year experience in S/W Industry.
- Hands-on in OO concepts and principles as well as experience in Java, C++ and Databases.
- Knowledge and hands-on experience in Internet Protocol, Routers, Wire-less and -line Communication is definitely an asset.
- S1 or B.Sc. or B.S.E.E in Computer Science or Engineering from reputable Universities – S2 or Master is preferred.
- Fluency in English (spoken and written).
- Great coding skills as well as deep understanding of complex S/W problems.
- “Can-do” attitude and a great team player.